All men and women dream of a slender, fit figure. Alas, some nature has endowed generously - they can eat cakes and drink them with sweet cocktails even all day and at the same time remain in great shape. Others have to count every calorie and carefully monitor their diet to stay lean. It is not surprising that they want to know how to quickly lose 10 kg at home. Of course, first of all it is worth figuring out whether this is real.
How long does it take to lose 10 kg without harm to health
10 kilograms is a round number, so many people who want to get rid of excess weight operate on it. How long does it take to lose ten kilograms? Most often, women ask such a question after pregnancy, as well as those who have not watched their weight for a long time and have recovered fairly, after which they decided to start changing their lives.
In general, nutritionists believe that it takes six months to get rid of 10 kilograms. One and a half kilograms a month is a very real result. But it is not always possible to spend so much time on losing weight. What to do in such a situation? This will be described in detail below.
For reference!If you only drink cold water from the refrigerator, you can throw off the extra 200-300 grams per month.
Is it realistic to lose 10 kg in a month
In general, this is quite possible. Getting rid of 2. 5 kilograms per week is real. But you will need to sit on a very strict diet and at the same time seriously play sports. Alas, there are two dangers here.
- Firstly, with such a tough load, you can undermine your health - it will take many months to return it, if you can do it at all.
- Secondly, even if you manage to lose the cherished 10 kg, there is a high probability that immediately after completing the diet, the weight will return rather quickly, and it is possible that with an "increase".
Therefore, it is necessary to approach such drastic changes in the usual way of life very carefully and deliberately.
Is it possible to lose weight faster: 1 day, week, half a month
But when time is running out, many people are ready to take the most drastic measures. They are wondering if it is realistic to lose as much as 10 kilograms in a shorter period of time? Therefore, it is worth considering such options.
Losing a dozen kilos in 1 day is simply unrealistic. No loads and tricks will help here.
A week is also simply impossible. You will have to completely give up food, and spend 13 thousand calories daily. To do this, you will have to do the following exercises per day:
- walking - 48 hours,
- running - 19 hours,
- exercise bike - 21 hours,
- aerobics - 30 hours.
Of course, such indicators are also fantastic.
Finally, two weeks. In general, this is possible. But you will need very strict diets, such as cabbage or water. Moreover, they will work only if the person is very fat and 10 kg is not such a big figure for him. That is, it will not be possible to lose, for example, from 70 to 60 kg on these diets in a couple of weeks.
10 kg weight loss plan at home
When figuring out how to lose 10 kg, it is very important to come up with a suitable plan. This is especially important for beginners - it will be good if a more experienced like-minded person can support and help them. To begin with, it is worth giving a few recommendations.
During the week
Above, this option has already been sorted out and had to be discarded as a perfect fantasy. Therefore, without wasting time, you can move on to the next item.
In 2 weeks
This option is already more serious. True, you will have to work very seriously - you will have to cherish every hour. And the way to lose weight will be very unpleasant.
- First, physical activity should be maximized. You will have to spend at least 5-8 hours a day on exercises, preferably an exercise bike and running. Of course, not every person can cope with such loads.
- Secondly, the consumption of calories should be reduced to 800-900 kcal per day (for comparison, a person usually consumes about 2000 kcal).
Moreover, there must be proteins here - otherwise the body will begin to break down muscles instead of fat. Eating boiled or steamed chicken is a good choice, which can be substituted for fish and eggs for a change.
Attention!With such an intense weight loss, there should not be any carbohydrates in the diet. The only exceptions are vegetable salads, such as fresh carrots and cabbage, seasoned with olive oil.
This is already a relatively acceptable option. But even with it, it is not always possible to lose 10 kg at once. And it's even more difficult to save the result.
It is best to switch to a protein diet and stick to it 5 days a week, taking a break for two days, for example, on weekends. These days, you can eat regular food, reducing the portion of complex carbohydrates in half, and completely abandoning the fast ones.
Of course, beer and any other alcoholic beverages should be excluded from the diet. However, you will also have to deny yourself soda on a diet.
Hard? Certainly. But the result will certainly be pleasant.
On a note!Ginger and mustard boost your metabolism to help you lose weight faster.
What you need to eat to lose 10 kilograms
The most important rule to follow when losing weight is to eat fractionally. That is, there must be three meals. It is advisable to reduce the portions in comparison with the usual ones.
And so that there is no feeling of hunger, forcing you to gorge on "for future use", you need to insert snacks between the main meals.
It's nice that you can eat quite a lot on such a diet. It's easier to list what you can't eat:
- sweets (sweets, waffles, cakes, pastries, juices, soda);
- flour (all types - from black bread to fresh buns);
- foods rich in carbohydrates (rice, potatoes, corn);
- sweet fruits (grapes, pineapples, tangerines, bananas);
- fatty dairy products (cottage cheese, sour cream, cream, cheese).
All that is left is quite possible to eat. These are all types of plant foods (cabbage, carrots, broccoli, apples and others), low-fat "milk" (milk, cheese, cottage cheese), meat, fish and poultry. Of course, having such products at your disposal, you can cook new dishes at least every day and not repeat yourself for a whole month.
The most effective diets for losing weight 10 kg per month
Just in case, it is worth talking about the most effective and proven diets. Thanks to them, you can easily figure out how to lose 10 kg in a month.
- A diet for the lazy. You can eat the same as usual, with the exception of alcohol, flour and sweet. But the portions need to be reduced by 3-4 times. To muffle the feeling of hunger, 10 minutes before meals, drink 400 ml of warm water.
- Buckwheat mono-diet. You need to eat not boiled, but steamed buckwheat 5 times a day. You cannot salt - just season with a teaspoon of soy sauce. But on this diet you need to be careful - you can earn health problems. Athletes can add boiled chicken breast to their diet - 200 grams per day.
- Dukan's diet - you will have to eat almost one meat, fish and poultry, and in unlimited quantities. Carbohydrates should be introduced from the second week, and no more than 10% of calories should be given to them.
Yes, a pretty tough diet. But beauty requires sacrifice!
Diet menu to lose 10 kg per month by day for the first week
Of course, it is much easier to start losing weight if you have a well-defined and balanced diet. For seven days it will look something like this:
|Monday||200 ml of kefir||20 grams of cheese, 2 boiled eggs||200 grams of vegetable salad|
|Tuesday||200 ml of kefir||1 apple, 1 boiled egg||1 boiled egg|
|Wednesday||Unsweetened tea||150 grams of cottage cheese||200 grams of vegetable salad|
|Thursday||200 ml of kefir||100 grams of fresh plums, 1 boiled egg||1 boiled egg|
|Friday||Unsweetened tea||200 grams of cabbage or carrot salad||1 boiled egg|
|Saturday||200 ml of kefir||2 oranges or 2 apples||200 ml of kefir|
|Sunday||200 ml of kefir||20 grams of cheese, 1 apple or orange||2 boiled eggs|
Yes, the diet is pretty tough. But losing 10 kg in a month is not an easy task.
How to urgently lose ten kilograms without dieting
However, you can get a great figure without dieting.
True, in this case, you will have to spend not 2 weeks or even a month, but, most likely, about 3-6 months. There are different ways to do this.
On a note!Half a liter of beer has a caloric value of about 215 kcal - half a hearty breakfast.
Fat burning workouts
The surest way is to consume fewer calories than you expend. This means that you can not only reduce consumption, but also increase consumption.
- light aerobics,
- jumping rope,
- exercise bike.
You don't have to exhaust yourself with hard exercise. Lungs are much better for losing weight, but lasting for several hours. Two to three hours of walking before lunch and the same amount of cycling or exercise bike in the afternoon is a real stress if you have enough free time.
Compliance with the principles of good nutrition
You can also just eat right - this will ensure getting rid of 1-2 kg of weight per month.
The rules are quite simple - flour must be cut in half, like sweet. It is desirable to reduce the portions by 10-20%. At the same time, it is advisable to consume most of the carbohydrates before lunch in order to have time to spend. But in the evening, 3-4 hours before bedtime, it is better to eat protein foods - meat, cottage cheese, peas and other foods that do not contain carbohydrates are suitable. And, of course, no sweets in the afternoon.
The best results can be achieved by simply changing your lifestyle. This is much easier to do than it might seem. Certain rules must be followed:
- complete rejection of alcohol of all kinds - they are quite high in calories and often lead to the use of excess calories;
- fractional meals - three times with two snacks, and ideally five times, each time cutting the usual portion by 50%;
- constant control over the consumption of sweet and starchy foods.
In a month or two, a person gets used to such rules and no longer notices any restrictions - he lives for his own pleasure and at the same time brings the figure back to normal.
How to lose weight "forever": maintaining the achieved results
Diets are bad because sooner or later they end. At this moment, the body and the person begin to "catch up". Losing weight simply breaks down and begins to eat what was previously impossible. And an organism that has experienced stress is trying to restore supplies and even stock up for future use.
Therefore, diets are generally an extreme measure. Much better if you change your lifestyle in general. Then there will be no breakdowns, and psychological breakdown will be avoided.
A person just needs to keep track of how much he eats, get up from the table a little hungry (this is quite real! ) And give up semi-finished products, as well as visiting various cafes and bistros. Moderate, scheduled homemade meals really work wonders!
For reference!Cinnamon impairs the absorption of fast carbohydrates, so it should be combined with sweets.
Tips from experienced trainers and nutritionists
By the end of the article, there are a few tips that experienced nutritionists give to all beginners:
- You need to eat at the same time so that the body gets used to and gets ready for each meal.
- Replace semi-finished products with homemade counterparts - from hamburgers to dumplings.
- Reduce the amount of sauces, seasonings and salt in cooking to a minimum.
- Give preference to boiled, stewed, and steamed foods over fried foods.
- Completely give up the habit of drinking food.
Now every reader knows enough to acquire a great figure. Let it take a lot of time and effort, but isn't the result worth fighting for?