Today there are a large number of fast diets that allow you to lose a few pounds in one to two weeks. The Japanese food system is one of those. However, unlike other diets, her diet includes a large number of products, and the result is fixed for a long time. In one week of such a diet, you can lose from 5 to 8 kg of excess weight, if the reason for this was a disturbed metabolism. The Japanese diet is quite strict, so it's worth patience if you want to get a slim figure.
General rules and principles of diet
The Japanese diet is an effective method of losing weight, but it is better not to part with it.
Basic Compliance Tips:
- In the event of a migraine, weakness and body aches, you must immediately stop adhering to the diet;
- During the period of weight loss, you should drink plenty of water. It will give a feeling of fullness, which will reduce the need for food;
- It is impossible to change the products used in the diet;
- After waking up, you need to drink 200 ml of water to improve metabolism;
- Eating should be done no later than a few hours before bedtime;
- If you do not like the products that are used in the diet, then you should refrain from this method of losing weight;
- The total duration of the diet can be a week or two, but no more;
- Doctors do not recommend following this diet more than once a year.
Japanese nutritionist Moriyama claims that the Japanese consume 25% fewer calories than residents of other countries. For them, the use of such harmful products as chocolate, pastries and chips is unacceptable.
Advantages and disadvantages
Black coffee is one of the main components of the Japanese diet, but not everyone can withstand its frequent use.
Many Japanese diet allows you to achieve high results in losing weight. But there are also those who are disappointed with the oriental nutrition system: not only because of maintaining weight, but also because of the health problems that have arisen. To minimize the risk of falling into the second category of citizens, you should consider in advance all the pros and cons of such a technique.
The advantages of the Japanese diet include the following points:
- Significant weight loss;
- With minimal salt intake, the risk of swelling decreases;
- Reduces the risk of heart disease (also due to the reduction of salt in the diet);
- The body is saturated with useful elements;
- Protein products do not allow the skin to sag after rapid weight loss;
- With the right exit from the diet, the result will remain for a long time (again, if you do not eat a lot after);
- For cooking, you can use one of the methods: stewing, boiling, steaming. Dishes can even be fried, without excluding vegetable oil;
- All products used in the menu can always be found on the shelves in any store.
The main disadvantages of the power system:
- Such a diet is not entirely balanced, which is why at the end of a hunger strike, many women report dizziness, decreased performance and constant drowsiness;
- Three meals a day does not meet the norms of healthy weight loss, since it should be at least five meals a day;
- Not every stomach and heart can withstand daily drinking of coffee on an empty stomach;
- This diet has a large list of contraindications;
- As part of the Japanese diet, you will consume no more than 800 kcal per day, which is extremely harmful for those who are used to mental and physical activity;
- If the wrong exit from the diet was made, then rapid weight gain is possible;
- A large loss of moisture can lead to dehydration.
Allowed and prohibited products
If you want sweets, fruit will come to the rescue.
First, consider those foods that can be consumed while on this diet:
- apples, cherries, pears, plums, oranges, tangerines, cherries, lemons;
- carrots, cabbage (Beijing cabbage is best), eggplant, zucchini;
- low-fat varieties of cheese;
- tomato juice;
- chicken or beef fillet. In addition, you can also use fish fillets, such as pollock;
- yogurt, kefir;
- green, black tea, coffee;
- chicken eggs.
The list of products used in the Japanese diet is much more extensive than in any other methods.
Prohibited products include:
- smoked meats, sausage;
- alcoholic drinks, soda;
- soy sauce;
- any sweets;
- sugar and salt;
- milk and cottage cheese;
- spices and seasonings;
- bakery products.
In addition, you should not supplement the diet with sweet fruits and vegetables (the exception is those fruits that are included in the diet).
Main menu for the week
The main menu looks like this:
- Monday.For breakfast you can drink black coffee. Lunch - a few eggs, coleslaw. For dinner, you can eat a small piece of fried or boiled fish.
- Tuesday.Breakfast consists of a small slice of bread and coffee. For lunch, eat a small piece of fish and a coleslaw with butter. For dinner, a small piece of beef and a glass of unsweetened tea are allowed.
- Wednesday.Breakfast - a small cracker and coffee. For lunch, a fried zucchini is waiting for you (no more than two pieces). For dinner, you can eat a few hard-boiled eggs, boiled beef and coleslaw.
- Thursday.For breakfast, you should drink a glass of black coffee. For lunch - one raw egg, three small boiled carrots and 15 g of hard cheese. Dinner - a few fruits.
- Friday.For breakfast, you can eat raw carrots with lemon juice. For lunch - a small piece of boiled or fried fish with a glass of tomato juice. For dinner, eat any of the allowed fruits.
- Saturday.Breakfast is a cup of black coffee. For lunch, treat yourself to half a boiled chicken, as well as a carrot or cabbage salad. For dinner - 2 eggs and 150 g of grated carrots.
- Sunday.Drink tea for breakfast. For lunch, you can eat a piece of beef. Dinner - one of the allowed fruits, a piece of beef or boiled fish.
Menu option for the Japanese diet for 14 days
The first week remains unchanged.
Menu for the second week
- Monday.For breakfast, drink a cup of coffee (it is best if it is sugar-free). For lunch, it is allowed to eat a small piece of chicken and a salad of carrots or cabbage. Dinner may consist of one carrot, a glass of strong tea and two eggs.
- Tuesday.For breakfast, you can eat a piece of raw carrots. For lunch - steamed fish and a glass of tomato juice. For dinner, enjoy any permitted fruit.
- Wednesday.Breakfast is a cup of black coffee. For lunch, you can eat three small carrots, one raw egg and a piece of hard cheese. Dinner should consist of fruits.
- Thursday.For breakfast, you can drink a cup of black coffee and eat a cracker. For lunch, treat yourself to one small zucchini that is pre-fried in oil. Dinner - 200 g of boiled beef, two hard-boiled eggs, and coleslaw.
- Friday.Morning starts with black coffee and one cracker. Dinner is a small fish. Dinner may consist of a glass of kefir and 100 g of boiled beef.
- Saturday.For breakfast, you can have a cup of black coffee. For lunch, eat coleslaw, two eggs, and drink a glass of tomato juice. Dinner is a piece of boiled or fried fish.
- Sunday.Breakfast is black coffee. For lunch, you can eat a piece of boiled fish and coleslaw. Dinner - a glass of kefir and 200 g of boiled beef.
The diet can be completed on the 13th day (Saturday).
Contraindications for which this method of losing weight is unacceptable:
- period of pregnancy or lactation;
- infections that are viral in nature;
- venereal diseases;
- inflammation of any form;
- if the patient's age is less than 18 and older than 55 years;
- gallstone disease;
- gastric diseases - for example, an ulcer or gastritis;
- excessive stress (mental, emotional or physical);
- neuralgia, menopause;
- severe kidney damage;
- chronic diseases that can worsen;
If during the diet you began to experience such side effects as tachycardia, dizziness, dry lips, stomach pain, dehydration, then further adherence to the diet should be abandoned by contacting a doctor for help.
Getting out of the diet
The result of dietary nutrition is a weight loss of up to 7 kg with a weekly course and up to 15 kg with a two-week course, but if you return to your usual diet immediately after the end of the diet, then the lost weight will very quickly return in double size.
To prevent this from happening, you need to exercise the right way out of the diet. For this, nutritionists have developed a special system that allows you to do this without stress for the body. As a rule, the exit lasts from one to four weeks:
- New products can be introduced into the diet no more than once every two days;
- In the morning it is best to eat cereals on the water;
- Portions should be increased gradually;
- The addition of salt is allowed, but in the first week no more than 5 g per day;
- It is best to have a snack twice a day, eating one piece of fruit or yogurt;
- You also need to drink at least two liters of water per day;
- For dinner, you can eat a small portion of stew or cutlet (chicken) with a side dish;
- Do not forget about fitness training.
Real reviews of those who have lost weight
- First review: "In general, in six months with the participation of a Japanese woman, I lost 27 kg. Colleagues envied me, thought that I was taking some kind of pills. It’s difficult to diet for the first 2 days, and then the body gets used to it and everything goes like clockwork. I recommendgood luck to all! "
- Second review: "I lost 8 kg in 14 days. The first couple of days are very hard to endure, but then the body is drawn in. The Japanese diet is low in calories and this is not very good, as it promises fast weight loss, and this is stress for the body and of course for the skin. Therefore, when I was on this diet, I went in for sports in order to tighten my skin. "
- Third review: "I am a frequent client of the Japanese woman (as this diet is popularly called), and I certainly like it very much. I always recommend it to my friends girls, because I don’t know a faster, easier, more satisfying and effective remedy. "
Many nutritionists confidently claim that you can save the acquired weight for up to three years. However, before you go on a particular diet, you should consult with your doctor about the advisability of such a weight loss option.